Friday, April 22, 2011

Taylor University Symphony Orchestra

I don't know how to promote it. But I tell you, you must come to this great event! Must!! It may be the first time and the only last.... because I'm playing TUBA in this concert!!! Xiao, never thought of I got chance to perform in tuba. Haha, that's why you must come. Come to witness this crazy moment. And you can laugh till die because of my perform. Here are the details info:



Date: 23rd April 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 7pm - 10pm
Venue: Multi Purpose Hall (MPH) @ Taylor's University Lakeside Campus

Pricing (Who care about this?! Just come!)
RM20 (normal seating)
RM40 (VIP seating)


Thanks Kit Yee for giving me the chance 2 days before concert. Seriously, I will try my best !!!!

After this, next target is perform in trumpet. HAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment