Friday, April 22, 2011

'Fat-tery'

Last two days, it was heavy rain after work. Driving for a while, found that my handphone was almost out of battery. So quickly took out the car charger hope can give some life to handphone.

After 15 minute, sms alert, and I pick up my phone. I was surprise that my phone was gaining weight. The phone's back cover bend by the swell battery. I was very afraid the phone will explode, and unplug it from the car charger. The battery become 'fat-tery'. If I didn't notice about it, can't imagine what may happen.

Can you see the different? Right one is the 'fat-tery'!

I may not a big different, but scary enough

Frankly speaking, I'm using non-original car charger. I think that is the problem. Last time I use non-original car charger for my Ipod also. And the Ipod battery also spoil. Very scare to use non-original charger now.

Going to buy a new battery on the spot, and take a look at new phone too. Long time didn't update myself about phone technology, lot of new things I didn't know. Should I get a new phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment